- September 25, 2018
- Posted by: Ethica Private Wealth
- Category: More About Ethica
Left: Soula Cargakis (Group Executive Advice), Middle: Michael Goodwin (Ethica), Right: Angus Benbow (Centrepoint CEO)
We’ve just returned from another incredible Centrepoint Annual Partner Summit in the beautiful city of Hanoi, Vietnam. Along with a sumptuous feast of speakers, cultural highlights and experiences, we were also announced the winners of the Centrepoint Alliance Advice Firm of the Year award, (gross revenue less than $1m) out of just under 2,000 advisers nationally.
We were assessed against comprehensive criteria measuring over 25 key performance indicators of a successful practice. These included business planning and operational management, client management, client segmentation, client review, strategic planning, operational compliance, performance and staff management.
We are extremely proud of this award and are excited to be sharing our passion with our clients.
Latest posts by Ethica Private Wealth (see all)
- The Pros and Cons of Downsizing Your Home For Retirement - January 30, 2019
- 4 Tips For Reducing Your Debt in Preparation For Your Retirement - January 22, 2019
- 5 Accommodation Options for Australian Retirees - December 30, 2018