Jen BurrowsFinancial Planner
- Financial Planning
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending
- Risk Insurance
- Superannuation & Retirement Planning
- Direct Equities/Shares
Sub Authorised Rep. #386199
- Cavendish & ICFS Specialist Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF), Adelaide University
- Margin Lending & Geared Investments, ASX Accredited Listed Products Adviser (ALPA) Program – Securities, Deposit Products, Managed Investments and Derivatives, Kaplan Professional
- Dip. of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Adv Dip. of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Kaplan University
- Cert III in Financial Services (T2), CommBank
- Associate Dip. Of Business (Management), Associate Dip. Of Business (Banking & Finance), Associate Dip. Of IT (Applied Business Computing), Bracken Ridge TAFE
Jen has worked in banking and finance for more than 25 years. She has seen first-hand the enormous positives that good financial advice can bring to people.
More than 25 years experience in banking and finance means Jen knows her numbers. But for her, the important part is the people – seeing the changes in their lives that a clear financial strategy can bring.
Her passion is for helping small business owners, young families or pre-retirees to build and protect their wealth – she loves making a difference in people’s lives. Self-managed super, shares and gearing are particular interests of hers.
Jen and her husband Andrew love the Sunshine Coast lifestyle – who wouldn’t? In her spare time she enjoys reading and playing the piano.
Early retirement is something that many people think about when planning for their later years in life. To some, the idea is ludicrous. To others, it’s a talisman of opportunity which motivates them to work harder and build their savings pot. When you first begin thinking about retiring early, there are a lot of thingsOctober 28, 2018
For many, the prospect of early retirement can seem like an unachievable goal, but it is something that a lot of hard-working people long for. The truth is, it is possible to retire early and take advantage of everything that life has to offer. However, as with most good things in life, it takes aOctober 20, 2018
Winners of the Centrepoint Alliance Advice Firm of the Year award (gross revenue less than $1m) out of just under 2,000 advisers nationally.September 25, 2018
If you’d like a Free Wealth Creation Discovery Session, register now by completing this form: