Jen BurrowsFinancial Planner
- Financial Planning
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending
- Risk Insurance
- Superannuation & Retirement Planning
- Direct Equities/Shares
Sub Authorised Rep. #386199
- Cavendish & ICFS Specialist Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF), Adelaide University
- Margin Lending & Geared Investments, ASX Accredited Listed Products Adviser (ALPA) Program – Securities, Deposit Products, Managed Investments and Derivatives, Kaplan Professional
- Dip. of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Adv Dip. of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Kaplan University
- Cert III in Financial Services (T2), CommBank
- Associate Dip. Of Business (Management), Associate Dip. Of Business (Banking & Finance), Associate Dip. Of IT (Applied Business Computing), Bracken Ridge TAFE
Jen has worked in banking and finance for more than 25 years. She has seen first-hand the enormous positives that good financial advice can bring to people.
More than 25 years experience in banking and finance means Jen knows her numbers. But for her, the important part is the people – seeing the changes in their lives that a clear financial strategy can bring.
Her passion is for helping small business owners, young families or pre-retirees to build and protect their wealth – she loves making a difference in people’s lives. Self-managed super, shares and gearing are particular interests of hers.
Jen and her husband Andrew love the Sunshine Coast lifestyle – who wouldn’t? In her spare time she enjoys reading and playing the piano.
Managing your finances correctly isn’t easy. Everyone’s financial picture is unique and there is no one-size-fits-all solution for good financial management. That’s why you should always consult a financial planner before you make any important financial decisions. That being said, there are some basic money moves that often make good sense, and we’ve prepared aFebruary 28, 2019
Securing a mortgage on your dream home can be difficult. A lot of people believe that once you have the mortgage secured, the rest will take care of itself. Whilst this may be true, managing a mortgage properly in order to protect your credit rating and minimise the number of years it takes to payFebruary 24, 2019
When preparing for retirement, finding ways to make more money and increase your retirement pot can often be at the forefront of your mind. By doing just a little bit of research, you’ll probably be overwhelmed by the number of tips and tricks you find to help you to get ready for retirement. Some blogsJanuary 30, 2019
If you’d like a Free Wealth Creation Discovery Session, register now by completing this form: