Jen BurrowsFinancial Planner
- Financial Planning
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending
- Risk Insurance
- Superannuation & Retirement Planning
- Direct Equities/Shares
Sub Authorised Rep. #386199
- Cavendish & ICFS Specialist Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF), Adelaide University
- Margin Lending & Geared Investments, ASX Accredited Listed Products Adviser (ALPA) Program – Securities, Deposit Products, Managed Investments and Derivatives, Kaplan Professional
- Dip. of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Adv Dip. of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Kaplan University
- Cert III in Financial Services (T2), CommBank
- Associate Dip. Of Business (Management), Associate Dip. Of Business (Banking & Finance), Associate Dip. Of IT (Applied Business Computing), Bracken Ridge TAFE
Jen has worked in banking and finance for more than 25 years. She has seen first-hand the enormous positives that good financial advice can bring to people.
More than 25 years experience in banking and finance means Jen knows her numbers. But for her, the important part is the people – seeing the changes in their lives that a clear financial strategy can bring.
Her passion is for helping small business owners, young families or pre-retirees to build and protect their wealth – she loves making a difference in people’s lives. Self-managed super, shares and gearing are particular interests of hers.
Jen and her husband Andrew love the Sunshine Coast lifestyle – who wouldn’t? In her spare time she enjoys reading and playing the piano.
Sometimes when you ask current retirees for insight on their experiences, they won’t tell you about money or housing – they’ll tell you about how retirement affected their mental health, social life, and relationships. For many people, retirement will prompt a huge adjustment in your lifestyle and this, in turn, can affect your relationships, inApril 1, 2019
When you first begin your retirement planning, it can often feel as though there is no way to reduce your outgoings and increase your savings. However, there are usually a lot of ways to live more frugally and contribute more to your savings pot. In this article, we’ll outline some frugal living tips that couldMarch 31, 2019
Managing your finances correctly isn’t easy. Everyone’s financial picture is unique and there is no one-size-fits-all solution for good financial management. That’s why you should always consult a financial planner before you make any important financial decisions. That being said, there are some basic money moves that often make good sense, and we’ve prepared aFebruary 28, 2019
If you’d like a Free Wealth Creation Discovery Session, register now by completing this form: