Jen BurrowsFinancial Planner
- Financial Planning
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending
- Risk Insurance
- Superannuation & Retirement Planning
- Direct Equities/Shares
Sub Authorised Rep. #386199
- Cavendish & ICFS Specialist Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF), Adelaide University
- Margin Lending & Geared Investments, ASX Accredited Listed Products Adviser (ALPA) Program – Securities, Deposit Products, Managed Investments and Derivatives, Kaplan Professional
- Dip. of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Adv Dip. of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Kaplan University
- Cert III in Financial Services (T2), CommBank
- Associate Dip. Of Business (Management), Associate Dip. Of Business (Banking & Finance), Associate Dip. Of IT (Applied Business Computing), Bracken Ridge TAFE
Jen has worked in banking and finance for more than 25 years. She has seen first-hand the enormous positives that good financial advice can bring to people.
More than 25 years experience in banking and finance means Jen knows her numbers. But for her, the important part is the people – seeing the changes in their lives that a clear financial strategy can bring.
Her passion is for helping small business owners, young families or pre-retirees to build and protect their wealth – she loves making a difference in people’s lives. Self-managed super, shares and gearing are particular interests of hers.
Jen and her husband Andrew love the Sunshine Coast lifestyle – who wouldn’t? In her spare time she enjoys reading and playing the piano.
So, you’ve reached retirement age and can finally enjoy a life outside of the obligations of work. You worked hard in your 30s, 40s, and 50s to build wealth in your Super and retirement funds. You might have invested some of that wealth, with the help of a financial planner, to maximise your income. You’veJune 26, 2018
Saving for your retirement can be difficult. Maybe it has been in the back of your mind for a while but life just kept getting in the way. Or perhaps you never saw the importance of retirement savings until now. If you’re hoping to retire in the next 5 to 10 years and haven’t madeJune 13, 2018
Over recent years, there have been some conflicting reports into the retirement prospects for Australian retirees. Back in 2015, a report from the OECD, or The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, suggested that Australia ranked second from the bottom in terms of social equity out of 33 countries. Additionally, figures from the Australian BureauMay 17, 2018
If you’d like a Free Wealth Creation Discovery Session, register now by completing this form: