Jen BurrowsFinancial Planner
- Financial Planning
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending
- Risk Insurance
- Superannuation & Retirement Planning
- Direct Equities/Shares
Sub Authorised Rep. #386199
- Cavendish & ICFS Specialist Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF), Adelaide University
- Margin Lending & Geared Investments, ASX Accredited Listed Products Adviser (ALPA) Program – Securities, Deposit Products, Managed Investments and Derivatives, Kaplan Professional
- Dip. of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Adv Dip. of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Kaplan University
- Cert III in Financial Services (T2), CommBank
- Associate Dip. Of Business (Management), Associate Dip. Of Business (Banking & Finance), Associate Dip. Of IT (Applied Business Computing), Bracken Ridge TAFE
Jen has worked in banking and finance for more than 25 years. She has seen first-hand the enormous positives that good financial advice can bring to people.
More than 25 years experience in banking and finance means Jen knows her numbers. But for her, the important part is the people – seeing the changes in their lives that a clear financial strategy can bring.
Her passion is for helping small business owners, young families or pre-retirees to build and protect their wealth – she loves making a difference in people’s lives. Self-managed super, shares and gearing are particular interests of hers.
Jen and her husband Andrew love the Sunshine Coast lifestyle – who wouldn’t? In her spare time she enjoys reading and playing the piano.
Winners of the Centrepoint Alliance Advice Firm of the Year award (gross revenue less than $1m) out of just under 2,000 advisers nationally.September 25, 2018
Keeping track of your finances is often a difficult task and a lot of people choose to just ‘wing it’, as opposed to planning ahead but, when it comes to managing your money, making simple lifestyles changes can set you on the right path to taking back control of your finances. If you’re the kindSeptember 25, 2018
All good retirements start with careful and considered financial planning – and that financial planning should at least include plans for wealth creation, asset protection, and budgeting. A good financial planner will be able to help you with all of this, but today we’re going to be focusing specifically on budgeting and outlining some helpfulSeptember 15, 2018
If you’d like a Free Wealth Creation Discovery Session, register now by completing this form: