Jen BurrowsFinancial Planner
- Financial Planning
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending
- Risk Insurance
- Superannuation & Retirement Planning
- Direct Equities/Shares
Sub Authorised Rep. #386199
- Cavendish & ICFS Specialist Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF), Adelaide University
- Margin Lending & Geared Investments, ASX Accredited Listed Products Adviser (ALPA) Program – Securities, Deposit Products, Managed Investments and Derivatives, Kaplan Professional
- Dip. of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Adv Dip. of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Kaplan University
- Cert III in Financial Services (T2), CommBank
- Associate Dip. Of Business (Management), Associate Dip. Of Business (Banking & Finance), Associate Dip. Of IT (Applied Business Computing), Bracken Ridge TAFE
Jen has worked in banking and finance for more than 25 years. She has seen first-hand the enormous positives that good financial advice can bring to people.
More than 25 years experience in banking and finance means Jen knows her numbers. But for her, the important part is the people – seeing the changes in their lives that a clear financial strategy can bring.
Her passion is for helping small business owners, young families or pre-retirees to build and protect their wealth – she loves making a difference in people’s lives. Self-managed super, shares and gearing are particular interests of hers.
Jen and her husband Andrew love the Sunshine Coast lifestyle – who wouldn’t? In her spare time she enjoys reading and playing the piano.
When planning for your retirement, one of the most pressing questions you’ll find yourself asking is ‘where will I live?’. While many retirees are happy to stay in the same family home they’ve spent their working life in after they’ve retired, others prefer to move somewhere else that better fits their new lifestyle. ToDecember 30, 2018
Getting ready for retirement can be an exciting and uncertain time. When you retire, you’ll probably be blessed with an abundance of free time and when you’ve never had this before it can sometimes be hard to find meaningful ways to fill it. In terms of financial planning, too much free time can be detrimentalDecember 16, 2018
December 10, 2018
If you’d like a Free Wealth Creation Discovery Session, register now by completing this form: