Jen BurrowsFinancial Planner
- Financial Planning
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending
- Risk Insurance
- Superannuation & Retirement Planning
- Direct Equities/Shares
Sub Authorised Rep. #386199
- Cavendish & ICFS Specialist Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF), Adelaide University
- Margin Lending & Geared Investments, ASX Accredited Listed Products Adviser (ALPA) Program – Securities, Deposit Products, Managed Investments and Derivatives, Kaplan Professional
- Dip. of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Adv Dip. of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Kaplan University
- Cert III in Financial Services (T2), CommBank
- Associate Dip. Of Business (Management), Associate Dip. Of Business (Banking & Finance), Associate Dip. Of IT (Applied Business Computing), Bracken Ridge TAFE
Jen has worked in banking and finance for more than 25 years. She has seen first-hand the enormous positives that good financial advice can bring to people.
More than 25 years experience in banking and finance means Jen knows her numbers. But for her, the important part is the people – seeing the changes in their lives that a clear financial strategy can bring.
Her passion is for helping small business owners, young families or pre-retirees to build and protect their wealth – she loves making a difference in people’s lives. Self-managed super, shares and gearing are particular interests of hers.
Jen and her husband Andrew love the Sunshine Coast lifestyle – who wouldn’t? In her spare time she enjoys reading and playing the piano.
One thing that keeps most people up at night is debt. Australian household debt has risen over the past 30 years as more people rely on car loans and credit cards. In Australia, the ratio of debt to income has more than doubled between 1995 and 2018, from 104% to 216%1. This means that aJuly 4, 2019
Retiring early can seem like an impossible goal. Even more so if you look at it from a purely cash-based perspective. There are a lot of strategies you can use to leave the workforce early. 1. Pay Off Your Debt First things first, pay off your debt. You may not be able to afford toJune 25, 2019
When people think of retirement, they often imagine themselves exploring the world and using all of their newly found free time to do everything they never had time for while they were working. There is an argument to be made that retirement is the perfect time to travel and explore the world. All of theJune 18, 2019
If you’d like a Free Wealth Creation Discovery Session, register now by completing this form: