Jen BurrowsFinancial Planner
- Financial Planning
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending
- Risk Insurance
- Superannuation & Retirement Planning
- Direct Equities/Shares
Sub Authorised Rep. #386199
- Cavendish & ICFS Specialist Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF), Adelaide University
- Margin Lending & Geared Investments, ASX Accredited Listed Products Adviser (ALPA) Program – Securities, Deposit Products, Managed Investments and Derivatives, Kaplan Professional
- Dip. of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Adv Dip. of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Kaplan University
- Cert III in Financial Services (T2), CommBank
- Associate Dip. Of Business (Management), Associate Dip. Of Business (Banking & Finance), Associate Dip. Of IT (Applied Business Computing), Bracken Ridge TAFE
Jen has worked in banking and finance for more than 25 years. She has seen first-hand the enormous positives that good financial advice can bring to people.
More than 25 years experience in banking and finance means Jen knows her numbers. But for her, the important part is the people – seeing the changes in their lives that a clear financial strategy can bring.
Her passion is for helping small business owners, young families or pre-retirees to build and protect their wealth – she loves making a difference in people’s lives. Self-managed super, shares and gearing are particular interests of hers.
Jen and her husband Andrew love the Sunshine Coast lifestyle – who wouldn’t? In her spare time she enjoys reading and playing the piano.
Goals are important in life in order to sustain progress with a purpose over the long term. They are more than a simple hope or desire. They are targeted destinations that you work towards in a strategic way. If you want to create wealth, having an action plan is important to make them become real.October 17, 2019
People looking for financial advice are often presented with a broad range of financial professionals, all looking to be the ones to guide that customer’s financial decisions. You often see titles of ‘Financial Advisor’ and ‘Financial Planner’ on people who are looking to help a consumer manage their money. On the surface, it can beOctober 17, 2019
The Sunshine Coast is one of Australia’s most popular retirement destinations. Flocks of grey nomads and silver surfers come to bask in the lifestyle of Sunshine Coast living. However, the Sunshine Coast is expensive and it is important to have a proper wealth management plan for your retirement in place to maximise your quality ofSeptember 10, 2019
If you’d like a Free Wealth Creation Discovery Session, register now by completing this form: